N52 Rectangular Neodymium Magnets 1x1x1/4" Rare Earth Strong Magnets (NB019-52NM)
These powerful neodymium block magnets measure 1" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and are made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
These strong magnets are great for holding purposes. The applications range from industrial uses to personal projects, like .
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 Rare Earth NdFeB
- Remanence : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 30 lbs
- Maximum Product Energy: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating with a shiny corrosion resistant finish
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used these to make a two-magnet sling that goes inside my outfit and a two magnet inserted scabbard that holds two swords on my back outside the suit. They are honestly more strength than I needed and a lower attraction or smaller magnets would have sufficed but at least I have 0 worries about my gear falling off. Excellent option for the power because the price is very low. Additionally, having such a high amount of attraction for such a small piece decreases overall weight and makes implementing this into a design very easy. I am on Instagram and Youtube as PhDPool if you want to see the build. I did crack one of these because it slipped through the fingers while close to another one and the impact cracked it, but that is to be expected for the 52, no worries. Price is amazing. Super recommend.