Grade N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 2 x 1/8" Super Strong NdFeB Magnets (ND05693-52N)
This Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend.
Applications: Majorly used to keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surfaces, and great for both industrial applications or personal projects. As well as Magnetic Therapy.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB Magnets
- Remanence ( Residual Magnetic Flux Density ) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 26.5 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available with a shiny corrosion-resistant finish
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 inch with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.