Grade N52 Neodymium Magnets 3/4x3/8x1/16" Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 3/8" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 4 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles on the 3/4" x 3/8" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Super happy with my purchase. Far better than crappu Amazon magnets High quality amazing hold strength. They are so durable .. I know this because I had to remove one I had heavily super glued to a surface that I had placed improperly. I used pliers and was shocked I didn't even put a scratch on the magnet. I also love that one side of these are marked so you cannot accidentally place one side incorrectly.
received product in timely manor and was packaged in protective manor. These magnets work perfectly for me. Using to hold up outside vent blocks and now it is extremely windy so I can say they are just what I needed. using 6 on each vent cover. Stays in place.