N52 Neodymium Magnets 1/2x1/4x1/8" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful block neodymium magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is sintered with grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Remance: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2x1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely