N52 Neodymium Magnets 1/2x1/4x1/8" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful block neodymium magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is sintered with grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Remance: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2x1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly as expected, doing a great job in my project.