Grade N52 Powerful Cylindrical Magnet Made of Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Material for Metal Fabricators
This product measures 7/8" in diameter and 7/8" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 84 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered NdFeB magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pull Force: 84 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance:All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Majorly used in metal or electronic industries for metal fabrications, magnetic filtration, magnetic separations or sensor. It can also be used for generic magnetic holding purposes
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased these magnets to help me remove a security tag left on a coat after purchasing it online.