Grade N52 Powerful Cylindrical Magnet Made of Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Material for Metal Fabricators
This product measures 7/8" in diameter and 7/8" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 68.1 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered NdFeB magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pull Force: 68.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance:All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Majorly used in metal or electronic industries for metal fabrications, magnetic filtration, magnetic separations or sensor. It can also be used for generic magnetic holding purposes
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY