N52 Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/4x3/8" Disc Magnets
This neodymium magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 3/8" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium magnet is great for industrial and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if the magnets are swallowed
- If damaged please dispose of completely