N52 Neodymium Magnet 3x1x1/2" Bar Magnet Made of NdFeB Rare Earth Magnetic Material
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 3" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered grade N52 neodymium magnet, NdFeB rare earth bar magnet
- Remanence ( Br ): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 103 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e the N and S poles are on the 3x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar neodymium magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp which may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super. Great product. Fasr shipping. Ty.
Incredibly strong magnet!