N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 1-3/4 x 1/4" Disc Magnets ND056873-52NM
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1-3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 42.25 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Pulling Force: 42.52 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 inch with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.