N52 Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2x1/32" Disc Magnet
This neodymium magnet measures Dia 1/2x1/32" and is made of a grade N52 neodymium alloy. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great disc magnet for use in industrial applications such as folder or box closure magnets as well as for crafting.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Application: This neodymium magnet is great for applications in the printing industry and art & crafting magnets
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
will continue to buy them when needed, as of yet have not received my last order, but know they will be like the others.
will be ordering these again but do you have them stronger in the same size
Great magnets as described