Disc Magnet N52 1-1/2"x1/16" Neodymium Rare Earth
This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 8.3 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Ratings: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 10 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
Other Neodymium Disc Magnets Available At Magnets For Sale
- Over 400 Neodymium Disc Magnets listed with diameters ranging from 1/8" up to 4". Up to 8" disc magnets are available as a custom made order.
- These powerful Magnets are available in grades N35, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, and N52, with the Residual Magnetic Flux Density ranges from 11,700 to 14,700 Neodymium Gauss or 1.17 to 14.7 Tesla. The Maximum Energy Product of these Disc Magnets rangefrom 35 MGOe to 52 MGOe.
- Our powerful magnets come with coatings including Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coating, epoxy coating, and plastic coatings.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.