N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets w/ #4 Countersunk Hole, Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This neodymium disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/8" thickness. It features a #4 Countersunk hole going through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic neodymium alloy. This magnetic neodymium is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides of this neodymium disc magnet. The pull force of these neodymium disc magnets is 4.8 lbs. This is a great disc magnet for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB rare earth magnet. Grade N45
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.8 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in various industrial applications, and also for creative applications such as prototyping, theater design, furniture making, exhibition displays, crafting and packaging
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last forever
- Keep away from children and pacemakers
- If used by children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and may cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
About CMS Disc Magnets:
Strong Neodymium disc magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale Neodymium Disc magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS has samarium cobalt magnetic Discs and ceramic Disc magnets as well.
Product Links to Other Closely Related To Your Search
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x1/2" Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x3/8" LIQUIDATION- Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4"x1" Rare Earth Magnet -LIQUIDATION||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/16"x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/16"x1/2" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4 mm x 1 mm Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/8"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnets 1"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/4"x3/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
PLEASE NOTE: All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. Keep away from pacemakers. Not for children, parental supervision strongly encouraged. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are powerful and get the job I needed done. CMS has been very quick fulfilling and delivering several orders of mine, and I'm pleased to be doing business with them.