N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets 3/8 x 1/4" Rare Earth Magnets
This strong magnets, product measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industry applications for holding purposes as well as personal projects. This magnet can also be used to help keep objects fastened to any ferrous surface
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children . if swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- Not for children under 12 years old, parental supervision is required if older kids handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp or cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Found this site through a search. After ordering these and other size for a couple of years, I can say besides the great service of CMS, the consistency of what I've received is very consistent. Easy website, fast ship & good product.