Grade N52 Sintered Neodymium Magnets Dia 2 x 1/8" Super Strong NdFeB Magnets (ND05693-52N)
This Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, NdFeB Grade N52 Rare Earth Magnets
- Residual Remanence : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 26.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002"with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, as well as physical therapy
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this NdFeb N52 disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely