N52 Disc Magnets w/ #4 Countersunk Hole Dia 3/8 x 1/8" Powerful Neodymium Magnets
This disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/8" thickness. It features a #4 Countersunk hole going through the center of the magnet. This disc magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. The magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized so the North and South poles are on the flat sides of the magnet. The pull force of this disc magnet is about 4.8 lbs. This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB rare earth magnet. Grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.8 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: These neodymium magnets are commonly used in various industries, and also for creative applications such as faster magnets for furniture, exhibition sets, crafting and packaging products
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last forever
- Keep away from children and pacemakers
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are powerful and get the job I needed done. CMS has been very quick fulfilling and delivering several orders of mine, and I'm pleased to be doing business with them.