N52 Disc Magnet Dia3/8x1/32" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Disc Magnets Rare Earth
This neodymium disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/32" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, and crafts etc.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers