N52 Disc Magnets Dia 3/8x5/16" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 5/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers