N52 Disc Magnet Dia 3/8x3/8" Cylinder Magnet Made of Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet (ND031-52NM)
This small disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This neodymium magnet is plated in nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is about 15 lbs. This magnet is great for business and personal projects as magnetic fasteners as well as for crafts and closures.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Holding Power: 15 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: This magnet is coated with Ni+Cu+Ni triple layers, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very strong and fast shipping.
These magnets are way more powerful than I expected! They're great! Shipping was super fast and affordable too.