N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1x1/2" Neodymium Disc Magnet | Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This product measures 1" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 58 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" coating.
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, like fluid filtration, magnetic separation, magnetic sweeping, etc.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 58 Lbs.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice magnets
TRES BON MATÉRIEL