N52 Disc Magnets Dia 1x1/16" w/ 3M Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnets
This Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnet has a pull force of 6.6 lbs. Each peel-and-stick magnet features 3M USA adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials.
- Material: Neodymium Magnets, sintered rare earth magnet grade N52.
- Remance: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.1 Lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder or box enclosures, crafting and other personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this adhesive disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are exactly what I’ve been looking for, perfect for what I need!
excellent product and customer interest in making sure of complete satisfaction.
I bought these for a project I want to try to hang a few things on the wall using these so the hubby and I don't fight over stuff being hung wrong. I have not tried it yet that's why I only gave 4 stars.