N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1 x 1/8" Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The neodymium magnet is widely used in wood crafting and industrial fasteners as well as many personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB Rare Earth
- Remanence (Br): 14,800 Gauss or 1.48 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 14 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely great product
Excellent Product ! These magnets are Strong ! One must be careful because they are brittle. (I broke one by not being careful )There is a red dot on them to denote north or south pole, but the enclosed paper work did not tell me which was which . Otherwise an excellent product !