This disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 5/16" in thickness and is made of grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This neodymium magnet is plated in a NiCuNi triple layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The pull force of this magnet is 16.5 LBS. This disc magnet is great for industry and home applications, as well as for crafting.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52, NdFeB rare earth magnets
- Gauss Rating: 14.400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 16.5 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super magnets, power to spare. best price out there.
I have put CMS in my favourites list.