N52 Disc Magnets Dia 1/2x1/8" Shatter Resistant Magnets w/ #6 Countersunk Hole Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and has a #6 countersunk hole. This disc magnet is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems.
A specially designed stainless steel covers this magnet which protects it from being over tightened during installation and also protects it from breaking if an object slams into the magnet. Due to their enhanced durability, these magnets are great for high use applications that require a strong magnet and dependable performance.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Residual Magnetic Flux: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Actually, with the addition of the stainless steel cover, the magnets are a bit larger than 1/2" in diameter. As a result, they are too large to fit a 1/2" countersunk hole should your application require this. Otherwise, strong and perfectly fine magnets.
These magnets are exactly what I needed and the stainless covering is a perfect way to mount them without worrying about shattering. Depending on your needs the stainless can be buffed to a high shine for a really high end look, I did this and placed a felt disc over the disc, helps with preventing scratches and ads to the look of my finished product,,, I You need em,get em once you do you will find so many uses for these top quality magnets