N52 Disc Magnets Dia 1/2x1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Disc Magnets w/ Epoxy Coating
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Black Epoxy Coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are sharp and may cut fingers