N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1/2x1/4" w/ #6 Countersunk Hole Neodymium Magnet
This neodymium magnet is 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #6 countersunk hole through the center of the magnet. The disc magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system and plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The countersunk of the disc magnet is either on N or S pole which is at your preference.
This countersunk disc magnet is perfect for use as magnet fasteners in the industries and around the home.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 14 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
All the neodymium magnets are fragile and require cautions when handling to prevent the magnet shattering or injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product got here fast. Good packaging with separators. Very strong .
VERY strong for their size. Used them to hold up a small storage box. Worked great!