N52 Disc Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The magnet is axially magnetized so the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This neodymium magnet is great for industrial applications as well as personal projects.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are high quality. They have a good finish and good mechanical tolerances. I'm happy with my purchase.
We purchased these for fixtures used on a mass production assembly line. The magnets were the exact size needed and a direct replacement for the original parts at a fraction of the cost. The ability to get different strengths allows us to fine tune the holding force of the fixture to improve ergonomic performance for our associates.
These work perfect for me to use 4 of them in a band to put around a 1 liter water bottle. Very strong so have to be handled carefully. Excellent value!