N52 Cylinder Magnets Dia 5/32x1/4" Cylinder Neodymium Magnets | Cylinder Rare Earth Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 5/32" in diameter and 1/4" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Strong Neodymium Cylinder magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale Neodymium Cylinder magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS has samarium cobalt magnetic Cylinders and ceramic Cylindrical magnets as well.
This Neodymium Cylindrical Magnet measures 5/32"x1/4" thickness and the Cylindrical magnet consists of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic neodymium alloy. This magnetic neodymium Cylinder is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. These Neodymium Cylinders are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides of these Neodymium Cylinder Magnets. The pull force of these Neodymium Cylinder Magnets is 2.9 lbs This is a great Cylindrical magnet for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
PLEASE NOTE: All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. Keep away from pacemakers. Not for children, parental supervision strongly encouraged. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.