Grade N52 Small Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 3/16x1/10" Rare Earth Small Disc Magnet
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in the industrial applications and the personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works perfectly for the project