N52 Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Dia 5/32x1/2" Cylinder Magnets Rare Earth Cylinder Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 5/32" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best plating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Product Links to Other Closely Related To Your Search
Strong Neodymium Cylinder magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale Neodymium Cylinder magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS has samarium cobalt magnetic Cylinders and ceramic Cylindrical magnets as well.
PLEASE NOTE: All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. Keep away from pacemakers. Not for children, parental supervision strongly encouraged. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Our 8 month old learned how to open the warming drawer and climb inside. We had to come up with a way to keep this closed, while still being able to open it when needed. These magnets did the trick. First I tried one on each side but it was still too easy to open. I stacked a 2nd magnet on each side and now we're good. Difficult enough that he'll get frustrated and move on, but still allows us use of the drawer.
LOL! yes they are strong, I almost hurt myself the first time I tried to put one back on the stack.
I have sensitive compasses and the magnets have to be pretty far away to not affect them.
They are fun to play with, but use one as a fridge magnet and have even more fun trying to get it back off.