N52 Cylinder Magnet Dia 5/32x3/4" Neodymium Cylinder Magnet | Small Cylinder Rare Earth Magnet
This cylinder magnet measures 5/32" in diameter and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.9 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best plating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wanted good fridge magnets, so add a piece of duct tape as a non-marring buffer/pull tab and I now have exactly what I wanted.