Cylinder Magnets N52 Dia 1/8x1/2" Neodymium Cylinder Magnets | Small Cylinder Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The magnets I received were th exact size I needed. The ordering was easy, shipping prompt. Will order again from this company