N52 Block Magnets 3/4x1/2x1/4" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets Rectangular Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and are made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet or grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 3/4x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers