N52 Block Magnets 7/8x7/8x1/8" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 7/8" in length, 7/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 7/8x7/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects for holding purposes and also physical therapy
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers