Grade N52 Block Magnet 2x1x3/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This is a very powerful magnet and please read the instructions before handle or use this block magnet!
This powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control system and is plated in a ni-co-ni triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and good for industrial applications and personal projects.
The neodymium magnets offered by CMS Magnetics are made of top quality rare earth magnet material and superior in terms of strength and durability comparing to other vendors'. The neodymium magnets are 7 times more powerful than the ceramic magnets of the same size.
- Material: Grade N52 Neodymium Magnet, Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence ( Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 66.9 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
Neodymium magnets are fragile and require cautions when handling to prevent the magnet shattering or injury due to pinching. This block magnet is classified as large magnet and very powerful. It is better to be handled by a strong hand with extreme cautions.
- All neodymium magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep this strong magnets way from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely