N52 Block Magnets 2x1x1/4" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Rectangular Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 42 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best cost available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers