N52 Block Magnets 2x1x1/4" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Rectangular Magnets
This powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 42 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best cost available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have have made dozens of orders over the years for these magnets for my class science experiments. They are dangerously strong in a good way! :-) Jeff at magnet4sale,com always does a great job of getting these to me on time. Highly recommended.
I ordered 2 magnets, both are great and very strong, packaging was also excellent.