N52 Block Magnets 1x1/2x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets Rectangular Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet or N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 31.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layers, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002 with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product. Gives a lot of confidence knowing the magnet will fulfill my needs