N52 Block Magnets 1-1/2x3/4x1/2" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 62 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through thickness, the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2 x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers