N52 Bar Neodymium Magnets 3/8x1/8x1/8" Rare Earth Magnets | Rectangle Magnets | Rectangular Magnets
These neodymium magnets measure 3/8" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and are made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems.
These magnets are great for holding purposes for industrial uses and personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Magnetic Flux Density )
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 3.2 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/8" x 3/16" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 inch with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 3.2 lbs