N52 Bar Magnets 1-1/2 x 1/2 x 1/8" w/ Neodymium Magnets Long Flat Bar Rare Earth Magnets Very Strong
These strong neodymium magnets measure 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and are made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems.
These magnets are great for holding purposes for industrial applications and personal projects at home. They are pretty powerful and can be used for kids science projects and crafting.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, N52 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- Gauss: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.