N52 Block Magnet 1x1/2x3/16" Strong Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for various holding purposes.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 15.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1 x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for holding purposes and find many applications in industrials and personal projects. It is also great for office and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 15.8 Lbs.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
N52 1 x 1/2 x 3/16"