N52 Bar Magnets 1 x 1/2 x 3/16" Strong Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Rectangular Magnets
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 15.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1 x 1/2"surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium bar magnet is great for holding purposes and find many applications in industrials and personal projects, also great for office and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews