This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and has a #10 hole which is countersunk on both sides so you don't need to differentiate between North or South poles. This N52 magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 85 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N & S poles are on the 2x1 surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
These magnets are super strong. Don't get them stuck together because it's not easy getting them apart. I used them as magnetic latches to keep my metal garage cabinets closed tight.