This product measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 8.9 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52.
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 8.9 lbs.
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are surprisingly strong for their size. They are often difficult to separate from each other by hand due to their great surface strength. Upon handling these over time, they do tend to chip and flake like any other magnet. Overall, a great bang for your buck!
I’ve ordered these specific magnets on three separate occasions, bringing the amount of magnets I have ordered to 1650 total. They are exactly the right strength and size that I need, and they are consistently the same every time. They arrive in mint condition, and are packaged very well. I have no complaints about this company, and will continue to order from them in the future.
They could however work on their Internet page which takes the consumer through the process of leaving a review. There is some computer problem which doesn’t allow the review were to write in the correct box. I should note, I am doing this from a mobile phone. This is the second review I have left, and this has been a problem both times.
You get what you pay for, and it’s worth it with these magnets
These magnets were exactly what I was hoping they would be, and had the desired effect. They were cheaper than 6 other sites I reviewed when comparing magnet type, size, and strength.