This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a shiny nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 73 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this powerful magnet to suspend portable LED lights in my closets. When the batteries need replacement, i
I simply remove the light, replace the batteries, and reattach the light to the magnet. Quick, easy, and no tools required. Also, CMS quickly filled my order.
Excellent quality and shipped in a timely fashion. What else could you want?
Super strong I am a commercial carpenter that was looking for a magnet to find steel studs behind 5/8" drywall these are the only ones I found that worked I ordered 6 different n50s from here all worked great for me I will never look anywhere else.