N52 Disc Magnet Dia 3/8 x 3/16" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized. i.e. N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a faster magnet for use in industrial and personal projects as well as for crafts and kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance immediately if swallowed by children or animals
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required for older kids to handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great used in my curtain drops