N52 3/8"x1/2" Neodymium Rare Earth Plastic Coated Cylindrical Magnet
Our new plastic-coated strong neodymium magnets are a new addition to our wide selection of very strong magnets for sale as the first waterproof and weatherproof strong neodymium magnet option that can survive in some of the most extreme environments! This magnet can be used in places that regular neodymium magnets wouldn’t survive, such as outdoors or in salt water. The plastic coating also gives this powerful magnet the added benefit of greatly increasing the durability of the magnet by absorbing the shock that would otherwise break any normal neodymium magnet. Note that because the plastic coating adds some resistance and will result in a slightly weaker pull force.
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in thick plastic and gives it a durable corrosion and damage resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 18 lbs. This is a very strong magnets for sale & a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Magnets Gauss Rating: 14.400 Gauss.
- Magnets Pulling Force: 18 lbs
- Magnetic Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Plastic Coating: Black Plastic Coating
- Precision Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep magnets away from pacemakers.
- Neodymium Magnets Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of this powerful magnet completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.