N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet, Dia 3/4"x1/4" w/ #6 Countersunk Hole - Coated with Plastics
Our new plastic-coated magnets are a new addition to our wide selection of magnets as the first waterproof and weatherproof neodymium magnet option that can survive in some of the most extreme environments! This magnet can be used in places that regular neodymium magnets wouldn’t survive, such as outdoors or in salt water. The plastic coating also gives this magnet the added benefit of greatly increasing the durability of the magnet by absorbing the shock that would otherwise break any normal neodymium magnet. Note that because the plastic coating adds some distance and will result in a slightly weaker pull force.
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #6 countersunk holes on both sides of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a black plastic coating that greatly increases the corrosion resistance and also makes the magnet much more durable compared to standard neodymium magnets. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet, NdFeB grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 20 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Black plastic coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Please note that even though these magnets are plastic costed, caution needs to be taken when installing these magnets to prevent shattering and injury due to pinching
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- In case children need to use this magnet, parental supervision is required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
Other Neodymium Disc & Cylinder Magnets Closely Related To Your Search
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very pleased with the quality of the Products and the exceptional customer service...
The days of neodymium magnet chips, cracks, and chunks of your magnets all stuck together....are over.
Great product for superior wear resistance and piece of mind that these aren't going to shatter when they collide. PLEASE get more sizes asap.
Awesome little mags.