N52 2" Cube Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Large Cube Strong Magnets
These powerful neodymium cube magnets measure 2" on each side and is made of grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
These magnets are great for holding purposes and find many applications range from industrial uses to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and also to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- Gauss Ratings: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 478 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on opposite directions.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: the tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The magnet arrived in a steel lined box with a lot of styrofoam and then 3 layers of cardboard, with 1/2 an inch of plywood surrounding the magnet. It was taped pretty well and overall the packaging was good. The north seeking pole (I am assuming) is marked by a red line, which is nice.
On the magnet itself; It's literally just a cube... it looks like every other neo cube magnet you've ever seen. Quality wise there were no chips or cracks that I could see.
I was confused as to whether it was N50 or N52 because it's stated as both in both the description, and N50 was written on the box; so I really don't know which one it is. I would be dissapointed to find it was N50, but I guess I will never know.
Other than that it is very good for the price, $80 at the time of my ordering vs $200+ for competitors.
I like me some cubes
Needed a constant magnetic field. Is perfect for that purpose.