N52 Super Strong Disc Magnet Dia 1/2x1/4" w/ #6 Countersunk Hole Neodymium Magnet
This disc neodymium magnet is 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #6 countersunk hole through the center of the magnet. The disc magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system and plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The countersunk of the disc magnet is either on N or S pole which is at your preference.
This countersunk disc magnet is perfect for use as magnet fasteners in the industries and around the home.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
All the neodymium magnets are fragile and require cautions when handling to prevent the magnet shattering or injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Work very well. Very secure wherever you wanted it to be. I used to buy the regular cylinder and soon I found this one and very happy with it. You don't lost too much forced either. Just couple lbs., no big of the deal on our application. My customers very happy. I never had any complaints since then. I recommend this product to everyone who had problems with regular cylinder.
Great product got here fast. Good packaging with separators. Very strong .
VERY strong for their size. Used them to hold up a small storage box. Worked great!