This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 3 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss.
- Hci: 13.38 KOe,
- Hcb: 12.65 KOe,
- Pulling Force: 3.3 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect product, great price, reasonable shipping. I am a repeat customer.
Faceshell is a plastic or resin mask that goes underneath a fabric upon which can be placed lenses (eyes) that are magnetically attracted to the magnets in the faceshell. Because the fabric can vary it is important to have a good attraction, especially if dropping the eye piece results in damage to it. This size is EXACTLY the perfect size for drilling a hole and supergluing the magnet into the faceshell and eye piece. The attraction between them is VERY strong. Having 4-6 pairs means you will NOT drop your eye piece and can go on being the best Spider-Man or Deadpool or whatever that you can be. The alternative to getting the 1/16" thickness magnets is NOT recommended unless you are restricted for thickness of material; the thinner magnets just have a higher chance of dropping your eye piece. Fast shipping and the magnets being marked for polarity are excellent bonus features
These little guys are very, very strong. I was really surprised that I had to slide them apart to separate them. These are simply great. I recommend them without reservation.