N52 Disc Neodymium Magnets Dia 1-1/2 x 1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet Super Strong
This neodymium magnet measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Applications: This neodymium magnet is majorly used to keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface. It can be used in numerous industrial applications and personal projects, like school science projects, crafting.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 20 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available with a shiny corrosion-resistance finish.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.