N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1-1/2"x1/2" Rare Earth Disc Magnet
These N52 Disc Magnets measure 1 1/2" in diameter and 1/2" thick and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Our small Neodymium Disc magnets are used both in the high tech arena and at the opposite end of the spectrum by individual hobbyists, inventors & tinkerers. These Disc magnets are neodymium strength grade 52. These Disc magnets are Coated in a Nickel, copper nickel layered plating for both protection of the magnet & it gives the magnet that nice shiny silver finish. N52. Neodymium is actually an alloy consisting of the Neodymium magnetic material, iron & boron. These Disc Magnets are typically used To help keep objects secured, for personal projects, crafts and closures, Hold things up, Hold things down, hold Curtains together or keep things fastened to any ferrous surface.
Techie Characteristics of These Neodymium Disc Magnets
Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 79 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other Magnets That Closely Match Your Search
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am very carefully using this very strong disc to relieve a shoulder problem. Initial results from this disc are better than the weaker one that it replaced. This is a very strong magnet and it must be applied and handled very carefully because it can hurt you.